What We Believe
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- He died upon the cross as a sacrifice and all that believe in Him in total surrender and commitment are justified on the grounds of His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
- The Word of God, the Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, is inspired by God and is a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death.
- Salvation has been provided by Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- There shall be a resurrection of the just and unjust. The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is certain. This is the believer’s blessed hope and is a vital truth, which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.