Admissions Information for New Families
May I take a moment of your time to encourage you in your pursuit of information concerning Toledo Christian Schools?
If you are seeking a place to educate your children where quality is emphasized in an atmosphere that seeks to honor Jesus Christ, you need look no further. A Toledo Christian School education is guided by a Mission Statement that continues to guide this institution in spiritual and educational excellence.
I would invite you to consider carefully the information provided on our web site. We have attempted to provide you with an overview of our school. Along with this, I hope you will consider carefully our well-structured curriculum and our varied extra-curricular opportunities. Other details have been included to broaden your perspective of the TCS ministry.
God has blessed Toledo Christian School. Our blessings include wonderful facilities and a faculty made up of dedicated individuals. It is my hope that this information will aid you in your pursuit of a Christian education.
Sincerely in Christ,
Director of Admissions
School Entrance Age
To be accepted for enrollment, a child must have reached the following age by September 30:
- Age 3 for the Preschool Program
- Age 4 for Pre-Kindergarten
- Age 5 for Kindergarten
- Age 6 for First Grade
Steps to Becoming Part of the Toledo Christian Family
1. Schedule a tour with the Admissions Department
Kim Gibson 419.725.9152 Admissions Director
2. Schedule student testing for each student you wish to enroll
3. On the day of testing bring the required items for each child
• $25 testing fee (Non-refundable, but applied toward enrollment fee if accepted)
• Copy of Student Birth Certificate
• Copy of latest report card or transcript from previous school
4. Receive test results letter. Passing students additionally receive application packet
5. Upon completion of paid application fee $175* ($525* family maximum, Non-Refundable.) and receiving the required application documents, an Interview will be scheduled.
6. Final acceptance/denial letter mailed
7. If accepted, you must complete the online FACTS tuition payment setup after receiving registration code. (Emailed from business department)
Facts Tuition Management
Acrobat Reader is required to view some files. Please click on the logo below to download it free if you currently do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.